Win a Case of Heineken or a Namibian Rugby World Cup Jersey (and other prizes)
In the spirit of supporting our fellow Namibians at the Rugby World Cup in London, OurNamibia.com together with Heineken is hosting a Score Prediction Competition. That's right, you get to guess which team will win and in return you could walk away with a case of Heineken beer delivered directly to your door! Also up for grabs are shopping vouchers from Voomka.com.na and airtime vouchers for your phone.
Grand Prize Update!
The winner of this competition will not only get a case of Heineken beer, but also this authentic Namibian Rugby World Cup 2015 Jersey:
Connect to OurNamibia.com:
Make your predictions below:
Namibia VS New Zealand
- Vonkie Olivier - 1 Case of Heineken Beer
- Rousseau Kirsten - 1 Case of Heineken Beer
- Louis Coetzee - N$200 Voomka Shopping Voucher
- Ansie Ward - N$200 Voomka Shopping Voucher
- Desiree Freygang - N$200 Voomka Shopping Voucher
- Rodger Boon - N$50 Airtime
- Gawain Cloete - N$50 Airtime
- Pelle Tomas - N$50 Airtime
- Marco van der Bergh - N$50 Airtime
- Etienne Willemse - N$50 Airtime
Namibia VS Tonga
- Ricarda Hein - 1 x Heineken Case of Beer
- Polla Willers - 1 x Heineken Case of Beer
- Tate Wacko Iipito - N$200 Voomka.com.na Shopping Voucher
- Morne Dean Vries - N$200 Voomka.com.na Shopping Voucher
- Jackeline Sass - N$200 Voomka.com.na Shopping Voucher
- Vehumbuavi Hange - N$50 Airtime
- Corné Thirion Mills - N$50 Airtime
- Louis Karsten - N$50 Airtime
- Tjino Honey Ngozu-Rukoro - N$50 Airtime
- Moshoo Mbute Akwenye - N$50 Airtime
Namibia VS Georgia
- Fritz Coetzee - Case of Heineken
- Patricia - Case of Heineken
- Ernest Van Deventer - N$200 Shopping Voucher at Voomka.com.na
- Colette Vermaak - N$200 Shopping Voucher at Voomka.com.na
- Eugene Van der Merwe - N$200 Shopping Voucher at Voomka.com.na
- Estelle Dalbock Orffer - N$50 Airtime
- Chez Ken - N$50 Airtime
- Robbie Swartkat Pitt - N$50 Airtime
- Pandu Moses Ya Simson II - N$50 Airtime
- Thokozile Njt - N$50 Airtime
Namibia VS Argentina
- Aldrin Cloete - Namibian Rugby Jersey
- Bullz Martins- Case of Heineken Beer
- Robbie Swartkat Pitt - Case of Heineken Beer
- Winfried von Martelock - N$200 Voomka Voucher
- Morne Dean Vries - N$200 Voomka Voucher
- Paulus S SmartBlack - N$200 Voomka Voucher
- Christine Simon Visser - N$50 Airtime
- Denver Nanoes Mouton - N$50 Airtime
- Elaine Coetzee - N$50 Airtime
- Sluipstap Pretorius - N$50 Airtime
- Renier Taljaard - N$50 Airtime
- This Competition is managed by "Namhost Internet Services cc", hereinafter referred to as the "Promoters".
- To enter the competition, you must log in using Facebook on www.ournamibia.com. Once signed up, you will be able to submit your prediction for the various matches. Once you submit your prediction you will be considered a "Participant" or "Entrant" of this competition.
- The people who guess the closest to the final correct score will win prizes. If no one guesses correctly, the person who guesses the closest to the correct value will be the winner. Judges decision regarding this is final. If multiple people guess the same correct value, a winner will be chosen at random from the pool of Entrants that guessed correctly.
- Once a user predicts their score, they are allowed to changeh their prediction. Only when the Rugby World Cup game kicks off will predictions for that game be disabled.
- A single user may only provide one prediction per match played between Namibia and an opposing team.
- This Competition is open to all residents of Namibia that are 18 years or older. A copy of your ID will be requested to confirm you are 18 years or older.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoters will be final and binding on all aspets of this promotional competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters reserve the right, should the need arise, to vary elements of the competition and prize, if deemed absolutely necessary. In such an event the variation will be communicated to the winners.
- Should the Promoters be unable, for any reason whatsoever, to supply the specified prizes, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute the advertised prize (or any element(s) of the advertised prize) for a prize of equivalent value.
- If the Promoters suspect foul play by any participant they are entitled to disqualify the participant with immediate effect. The Promoters' decision regarding this matter is final and no correspondence on this matter will be entered into.
- Entrants to the competition are responsible for entering their correct personal details and should they win, the Promoters will not be held liable should the details submitted be incorrect and as a result, the Entrant forfeits their prize due to the Promoters not being able to reach the Entrant.
- Participants who do not respond within 14 days of being contacted regarding prize winnings, will be disqualified after 14 days and the prize will be placed back in the pool of available prizes or given to whoever was the next closest winner.
- In the case of a redraw, the same rules and details will apply as the initial draw with regards to the communication of the result to the winner, the timelines on the winner contacting the Promoter and the effects of the winner failing to make contact within the 14 day period.
- Participants may only enter the competition using one single e-mail addresses. Multiple entries from multiple different accounts will result in immediate disqualification and a permanent ban from all future OurNamibia.com competitions.
- This competition starts on 23 September 2015, and will when the last Namibian Rugby World Cup 2015 game comes to an end..
- You must agree to the terms and conditions set out on this page in order to enter the competition.
- You may only enter the competition via our website, www.ournamibia.com.
- You are required to either "Log In Using Facebook" or register using your e-mail address. For certain prizes, however, we may request additional information such as your ID number or telephone number.
- Friends must reside in Namibia for their entries to be considered valid.
- Registration and wheel-spins are free of charge.
- By entering this competition, the participant agrees that the Promoter may contact the participant via e-mail.
- Every communication email from the Promoters will have an unsubscribe link, and subscribers may unsubscribe at any time without any penalty.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof identity of entrants.
- Users who create fake e-mail accounts or use any other fake information will be banned for life from any of the competitions hosted by the Promoter and its affiliates.
- Entrants agree that these conditions are reasonable to ensure the integrity of the Competition and its fairness to all other entrants.
- Each prize may be subject to its own terms and conditions. These additional terms will be mentioned upon rewarding of the prize to the participant.
- Prizes are not transferrable for cash.
- Prizes are not transferrable to a 3rd party and may not be sold.
- Discount vouchers may not be combined or grouped together. Only one voucher may be applied to a single order / transaction.
- Vouchers may only be used to apply discount to orders that are over N$200.00 in total value.
- Cash prizes will be paid into the winner's Namibian bank account unless otherwise agreed to by the Promoters. Should the winner not have a Namibian bank account, he or she will be allowed 21 days or such extended period as agreed between the Promoter and the winner after revealing their prize to open an account, failure of which will lead to the winner forfeiting their prize.
- The Promoter may request positive identification and written confirmation from the bank for the validity of the banking details provided.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided.
- The Promoter will not make payment into another person's account.
- Certain aspects of prizes cannot be gauranteed. For example, the colour of a prize might depend on what is currently in stock at our suppliers.
- All voucher prizes are valid until 1 January 2016.
- Winners will be given the opportunity to agree to the publication of their name and to appear in person in the electronic media and the print media if required. Winners are not obliged to support this marketing activity and may decline including endorsing, promoting or advertising our brand, for which no fee will be payable.
- Winners must supply the Promoters or our third party suppliers with additional information that we may reasonably require in order to process and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
- The winners will be contacted via e-mail and announced on the page you are currently viewing.
- The decision of the Promoters regarding the Competition winners will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the choice of the winner and/or the awarding of the prize.
- The winners of any Draw prize or any other prize must agree to redeem their prize within the time window provided by the prize sponsor, or by the Promoters. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited to the Promoters.
- The names of the Draw Prize Winners may be published on social networking pages and websites operated by the Promoters.
- Winners accept any prize allocated to them at their own risk. Neither the Promoters, nor any of its sponsors, affiliates and agencies, nor their employees, accept any liability for:
a) any oversight, ambiguity, error or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, which any of its employees, agents, affiliates or sponsors may commit in the running of the Competition and the awarding of the prize;
b) Injuries, losses or damage sustained as a result of the use of any prize or participation in the Competition
c) Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of any transgressing entrant
- If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoters reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same or similar terms and conditions as these. This includes if any of these scenarios are discovered after a prize winner has revealed their prize.
- The winners hereby assign to the Promoters all rights, title and interest in and to all copyright, in any material created pursuant to the winner's participation in any aspect of the prize including the winner's image. The winners acknowledges that the Promoters are free to use such image and to exercise their rights in relation thereto (including advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world) and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use, but the winners do have the right to decline to participate in such marketing initiatives.
- All queries in connection with this Competition should be directed to the Promoter directly at this page.
- This competition and its rules will be governed by the law of the Republic of South Africa regardless of where you live or work, or where or how you enter.
- The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant (including a winner) who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions set out on this page or who has, in the sole opinion of the Promoters engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoters.
- The Promoters reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoters have reason to believe has breached any of these Terms & Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoters reserve the right to request the winner to provide proof of age, identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoters. The Promoters reserve the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- All entrants, by entering this promotional competition, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The Promoters retain the right to terminate this competition without notice and with immediate effect. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against the Promoters and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoters.